The Washington University Loyalty Society was established to provide much-deserved recognition to donors the university counts on each year. Alumni, current students, residents, and fellows who make a gift of any amount for two or more consecutive years* are automatically inducted, and you remain a member each year you make a gift to the university.
Whether you are new to the Loyalty Society or have been a donor for many years, your support demonstrates your continued dedication to Washington University and its mission of teaching, research, and service to society. Thank you.
Members of the Washington University Loyalty Society set a philanthropic example for fellow alumni and play a vital role in ensuring that the University continues to thrive and grow with each incoming class.
*Based on the University fiscal year, which runs July 1 - June 30.
Loyalty Society Membership Levels
- 50+ years
- 25-49 years
- 15-24 years
- 10-14 years
- 5-9 years
- 2-4 years
Benefits of Membership
- Washington University Loyalty Society gift of appreciation
- Special recognition in the annual Honor Roll of Donors
- Invitations to special events
- Special recognition during Reunion Weekend
- Loyalty Society members at the 5th, 10th, 15th, 25th, and 50th levels receive a special gift
Make a gift today.