Thank you so much for all the interviews you are conducting! We are in the thick of our interview season and want to share some reminders:
- If you have not yet logged into the APAP Volunteer Portal, please do so! If you are having any trouble, please reach out to the APAP office at email@example.com or (314 or 800) 935-4826. The Portal is not optimized for mobile devices, so please use a desktop or laptop computer to log in.
- Please review two important training documents before conducting an interview: How to Navigate the APAP Volunteer Portal and How to Conduct an APAP Interview.
- You must accept or decline each interview you have been assigned.
- To access the Interview Report Form for each of the applicants you have accepted, click on the student’s name in the “My Interview Assignments” section of your Portal home page, then scroll to the bottom of the Applicant Details box and click “Submit Report.”
- If you were assigned an Early Decision I applicant and have not yet submitted the report form, please do so no later than December 1.
- New this year: You can opt in to receive text message reminders about interview deadlines and important APAP information. If you would like to receive text messages, please log in to the Portal, add your mobile phone number in the “Edit Profile” section and indicate “yes” to receive texts.
- Are you wondering why you have received an interview assignment from an applicant who doesn’t live in your local area or what to do if a student doesn’t respond to your emails and calls? Find out answers to these questions–and more–by visiting our FAQ page.