Before you meet virtually with students, please familiarize yourself with the key messages we would like you to share with them. You can refer to these at any time on the first page of the Admissions Information Guide.
• At WashU, you’ll be pushed—an inspired—to do great things, in ways that both celebrate and cultivate your intelligence. In an environment where curiosity leads and creativity thrives, we’ll empower you to use your imagination jus as much as your intelligence.
• As an undergraduate student, you’ll receive a world-class education from distinguished faculty leading their fields, and you’ll have the opportunity to work with them on research projects in top-notch academic facilities.
• With our flexible curriculum and personalized approach, you can explore a variety of disciplines across academic divisions and special programs. Through individualized advising appointments that start your first year, your advisor will help you establish academic and experiential goals for your time at WashU.
• Like you, WashU students are focused and ambitious but also collaborative an supportive. You’ll find that your peers, faculty, and staff will cheer you on, encouraging your success and also pushing you to leave your comfort zone, both inside and outside of the classroom.
• We are committed to your post-graduate success from day one. Throughout you time at WashU, career advisors will help you secure internships and other co-curricular opportunities that will contribute to successful placement in top companies and graduate programs.
• We are committed to removing cost as a barrier to a WashU education and meet 100% of demonstrated financial need for all admitted students. Our financial aid team is here to help navigate your unique situation and explore options for financial assistance.