- Leverage our alumni and parent networks, campus partners, career center, and schools to increase knowledge and opportunity in this field
- Build relationships within industry companies and organizations
- Mentor students and alumni
- Expand opportunities for internships and employment for current students and young alumni
- Offer professional development opportunities
- Highlight alumni and parent businesses and recognize successful leaders in the real estate industry
Want to get involved?
Volunteers are vital to the success of WashU’s professional networks. There are many ways you can share your knowledge and experience with others and help support alumni, current students, and the WashU community.
Stay in the know
All alumni in the area should receive notices of events, but we can’t send them to you if we don’t know where you are! Update your alumni profile to stay connected.
Concept to Occupancy Panel Discussion
In October 2020, the WashU Built Environment Network in Colorado hosted a panel discussion highlighting Rev360, RiNo’s newest office building, from concept to occupancy. Panelists discussed building design, property management, the RiNo neighborhood, general development, construction, and commissioned art for the space.