- Leverage our alumni and parent networks, campus partners, career center, and schools to increase knowledge and opportunity in this field
- Build relationships within industry companies and organizations
- Mentor students and alumni
- Expand opportunities for internships and employment for current students and young alumni
- Offer professional development opportunities
- Highlight alumni and parent businesses and recognize leaders in health careers
Want to get involved?
Volunteers are vital to the success of WashU’s professional networks. There are many ways you can share your knowledge and experience with others and help support alumni, current students, and the WashU community.
Stay in the know
All alumni in the area should receive notices of events, but we can’t send them to you if we don’t know where you are! Update your alumni profile to stay connected.
Networks often host career networking and professional development events to help alumni and parents make new connections and explore career interests. The WashU Health Careers Network currently offers periodic events in the San Francisco Bay Area, Philadelphia, New York /Northern New Jersey, and Washington, D.C.