It’s your Reunion year! Relive your time on campus and give your classmates an update on your life since graduation. Even if you aren’t able to attend Reunion, you can still celebrate and catch up by submitting a page to your Reunion Class Book.
Once you register, you can search for classmates by name, residential college, hobby, interest, or keyword and can view a map of where your classmates live. When you submit your page, your classmates can view it instantly, and you can see their pages.
If your email address isn’t recognized when you try to register, we do not have it listed as your preferred email address in our database. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll send a link to your preferred email address.
Not sure what to submit? Here are some questions to help you get started!
- What do you remember most from your time on campus?
- What were your favorite activities, classes, or places to hang out with friends?
- Were you part of any groups, clubs, performances, etc.?
- Is there a favorite WashU story you like to tell?
- What does being a graduate of WashU mean to you?
Life since graduation
- Did you go to graduate school, start work, or become a community volunteer?
- Do you have any children or grandchildren?
- Have you taken any trips or done anything exciting you would like to share?
- What are you most proud of?
BrightCrowd, the third-party vendor who created the Class Books platform, was screened by WashU’s Information Security Office and passed the university’s Data Risk Assessment process.